Gatineau Valley Railway
Gatineau Valley Railway Stations
Images of stations along the Gatineau Valley Railway from Chelsea to Maniwaki.
History of the Gatineau Valley Railway written by Bruce Ballantyne published in Branchline May 1966.
Colin Churcher's Railway Pages
A collection of Ottawa area railway documentation and links collected over many years by Colin Churcher, and supplemented by members of the Ottawa Railway History Circle.
By Train Up The Gatineau
The Fabulous Story of Trains in the Gatineau Valley by John E. Trent.
The Gatineau Train
A humorous account of a train ride from Ottawa to Burnet published in the Ottawa Citizen in 1945.
Other related contents on this website:
- Chelsea Community Trail - historical panels along the Chelsea Community Trail
- Rail (from the The Historical Legacy of the Gatineau)
- Operations (from the The Historical Legacy of the Gatineau)
- Stations of the Gatineau Railway (from the The Historical Legacy of the Gatineau)
- The Gatineau–Chelsea–Wakefield Steam Train (from the Gatineau River Yacht Club Archives)
- Up the Gatineau! articles
- The Railway 'Up the Gatineau' (published in Volume 4)
- Ottawa and Gatineau Railway - Hotels And Boarding Houses Convenient To Stations (published in Volume 7)
- The Ottawa and Gatineau Valley Railway 1871-1901 (published in Volume 6)
- Station Agent in the Gatineau (published in Volume 10)
- Up The Line — The Railway From Hull To Maniwaki (published in Volume 17)
- Working For The CPR (published in Volume 17)
- Stations of the Gatineau Valley Railway (published in Volume 24)
- Low Down Articles articles
- Text Bank clippings